Tier 4 NMH educational support

Some students can need additional support over and above that which Universities themselves provide.

Parents, and students themselves, can chose to have non-medical help (NMH) to support them during their higher education.

In the UK, this is often funded by Student Finance England in the form of the Disability Support Award (DSA) which is awarded to the student based on need.

The NMH provider then supports the student for an hour a week.

[Unfortunately (current at 08/06/20) the DSA is undergoing a transition regarding funding and compliance, so we are not currently accepting students funded by DSA, only though private funding]

Wood Work